GoodCell and PERFORMANCE Join Forces to Pave the Path Toward Optimal Health
6 Min. Read
Everyone wants to live their best and longest life. How we do that isn’t always clear. Good health looks different for everyone and there’s often no one-size-fits all approach.
Fortunately, we live in an age of incredible technological and scientific advancement, making it possible to personalize the road to health based on each person’s unique risk factors, lifestyles and goals.
Despite these advancements, this can still be difficult to manage alone. Doctors, nutritionists, coaches, personal trainers, along with family and friends, all play a role in helping us optimize our health. That’s why we’re thrilled to be partnering with these groups to help every person take greater control of their health and improve their quality of life.
The Perfect Pairing
With that, we’re excited to share our partnership with PERFORMANCE, a fully integrated health and wellness brand in Southern Connecticut and New York City, committed to helping its clients achieve their health goals through a variety of services, education and support.
PERFORMANCE’s team of professionals take a holistic approach to wellbeing that empowers its clients on the path toward Optimal Health. That’s something we know a lot about. After all, we share this same mission and a deep commitment to extending quality of life by harnessing the power of technology and science. Our goal is to give every individual the ability to securely test, track and respond to their health risks through their personal data.
This is all done through our science-backed, technology-forward platform that uses safe and secure blood collection to unlock health insights from your cells, DNA and other blood components. These data help create a picture of your health today – including genetic predispositions and other risks factors – to set realistic goals tomorrow, while regularly tracking your risks over time.
A prime example of what we envision for future collaborations, the GoodCell technology platform is the perfect solution to enhance PERFORMANCE’s comprehensive and customized approach to wellness. The health insights we can uncover will greatly enhance PERFORMANCE’s ability to tailor programs and measure success, creating richer, more effective and data-driven experiences for clients.
How it Works
Starting today, PERFORMANCE members are invited to become part of the GoodCell early adopter experience. It’s simple:
- Register online and order a GoodCell Kit
- Schedule a blood draw through PERFORMANCE and Quest
- Let us do the heavy lifting! We test and analyze your sample in the laboratory
- Preserve your healthy cells for emerging therapies in our state-of-the-art, FDA-registered, CLIA/CAP certified lab and biorepository
- Reap the benefits of actionable health insights and recommendations curated for you based on your cells, DNA and other blood components
Achieving Optimal Health can seem daunting when you consider all the variables – sleep, stress, diet, genetics, exercise and more – that factor into the equation. By pairing PERFORMANCE’s team of professionals with the empirical data pulled directly from your blood, we can take your experience to the next level with the ultimate program, customized at the cellular and molecular level.
Additionally, as a member you gain unprecedented visibility into your health through the GoodCell dashboard, a private, HIPPA-compliant platform that integrates your health information and history in one place to give you a complete picture of your health and how it changes over time. Keep it to yourself or share it with your family, doctors and the PERFORMANCE team to refine your program and guide other decisions about your health.
Starting with a standard blood draw, GoodCell members are granted access to a variety of benefits with implications for your PERFORMANCE experience and beyond, including:
- The ability to assess your health risks based on genetic predispositions and susceptibility that are both inherited and accumulated over time, across diseases.
- Blood testing to monitor for potential risks or onset of disease to inform preventative measures.
- Ongoing, real-time guidance from health professionals and genetic counselors on the “so what” around your risks and outcomes, as well as actions you and your doctor can take including access to emerging therapies.
- Personal biobanking that stores your plasma, DNA and cells for future medical needs and related cell therapies.
- Early access to future proprietary tests.
Regardless of your health objectives, data plays a critical role in helping you live your longest and best life. Everyone’s path will look different. But identifying and monitoring genetic predisposition, storing your healthiest cells and performing regular blood tests helps you make future decisions about your health.
To learn more about GoodCell personal biobanking click here. For more on our partnership, listen to the latest episode of the Optimal Health Uncovered podcast, featuring our founder and CEO Trevor Perry with PERFORMANCE’s founder and CEO Todd Wilkowski.